Saturday 27 August 2011

Disarrayed


What once was a cool breeze of nature is now just a jigsaw to his body.
His feet step forward pushing over the barriers,
the only things that blocks his path ahead are the imperfections he left on the milestones behind him,
But the ghost of precedent pain haunts his mind.

So cold, he feels no emotion.
His feet used to feel the ground, his senses are gone and nowhere to be found.
What this cold man was once,
Once a touch of this saint’s hand would astound.
Though, who deserves a saint’s love; wasted to twisted minds.

His body halts.
His eyes tremble; they resemble a lost wild animal
Oh portrait what do you portray of me? God curse me and show me my lost happiness!”
These people deserve my love- let me love!”

Something is missing he does not know,
Everything is abstract to his eyes.
People come and people go.
No fake tears of haste, not one drop to waste for a friend.
He witnesses the lover’s curse of sadness,
He sees the envious avarice,
He sees the greed, the hunger,
The lost and found,
The cold and warmth
The ying and the yang.
Every projection imagery and imaginary to the eyes of a human.
Oh, what is this an immortal man?

His body halts.
His eyes tremble; they resemble a lost wild animal.
Oh portrait what do you portray of me? God curse me and show me my lost happiness.”
Let me see like them,
Let me feel like them.
I want to be what I once despised; I want to be a fool!”

He pleads Dionysus to fool him,
to stand in battle, “give me a woman who can make one like me on my knees. I am off guard Dionysus! I am off guard!”

he trembles to her sight,
The face reminisces the lost word of beauty,
Her hair glimmers in the light,
Immaculate clothing,
And her soothing voice, her witty words of charm.

During the darkness of night, the bed sheets were warm, and during the daylight his eyes opened as he felt the coldness.
Her shield of attraction is a cover of lies- he is disgusted,
Oh woman I have seen many like you, a women is a spear to man’s defense. One is not weak, one is not weak!”
God gift you with the talent to tame me as you will never see me again woman! Enjoy the sight you deserve; for, I am not it.”


His body halts. His eyes tremble; they resemble a lost wild animal.
Oh portrait what do you portray of me? God! Curse me and show me my lost happiness.”

“Thank you God for the strength you have given me, Whispering and mumbling, thank you
God for the strength you have given me......”

No comments:

Post a Comment