Saturday 3 March 2012

A strangers eyes

At First sight the eyes entered the soul, and by her eyes I was a prey of unfamiliar emotions. If a mili second of happiness could show a psychic's foretelling of my hearts future entrapment, by a second then that mili second must have been it. Though it felt like I had been waiting my whole life for this, with the luck of outlandish we met somehow mystic, and magical, above the powers of man made fate, the face felt so familiar, the voice too calmed me, entering a trance what kind of beauty is this none have caught my eye like this ?

I looked through her eyes, and knew her whole life, her face was the reflection of mine, her eyes as if she was the half of me, which must have been what i was waiting for my whole life.....

Though in time the worlds walls pressured us If not scared us, could the world understand ? Could it ?, when we are merely two beings of its ants, waiting to be crushed by the worlds needs, beliefs, wants, insecurity, views. In time everything became untrue, a fascade of lies, finding a reason to despise, verbal feuds, and fights through the nights but what if the eyes met again hmmm would we see the truth ?

With one push of her fears I became afraid unfamiliar to these emotions you see, knowing I knew the truth. It was only fear of hers, hearing those tears cry I told her everything’s okay. Though in the empty bed in darkness my confusion led to the expense of insanity, which made me push her away. How I understand now, how I see it all so clearly. Don’t you see don’t you see

Maybe love taught us a lesson we had it too easily from the first sight, does love ask to walk over broken glass, and hurt ? did it give us a preview of sale, and now we have to pay the full price ? hmmm maybe we got it easy, and love taught us so we know the worth ? hmmm did we take love for granted ? is love angry at us did we arouse a angels tears, hmm I ponder but all i remember is...

At first sight the eyes synchronized, that must have been it for why she sees hmmm hears through my soul, even through distance even through distance I sit, and wait knowing I will return one day a changed man, greater than before. Unlike the other man unlike the other man after the seed of her growth, And this time the world wont stop me no no, only the one god can only the one god can take that day away from me... or her disbelief or her disbelief

No comments:

Post a Comment