Saturday 11 August 2012

The mind matters



"Keep telling yourself that one must persevere"
"keep belief that one must persevere"
"one of you must persevere!"

I felt it in my heart, I feel it wherever I go. That part of me that still remains, the stem of love, for it was once alive. fully grown with blossom, The energy that once pushed the roots of body, mind, and soul to fly, I feel it dying within my soul, my veins weaken. restrict the pace of my heart Love for who can stop you ? sleep so tender, wake up to explore. For life's mysteries are hidden, I rush to find. Though everyday is the same, everyday is another, everyday is of emptiness. As i contemplate for my hearts sorrow that i know, tis better to have loved, and lost then to never have loved at all.

"Keep telling yourself that one must persevere"
"keep belief that one must persevere"
"one of you must persevere!"

As a child enters the world with innocence, oh the beauty of colors, the cold air that it breathes, the warm blanket that comforts., the light that shimmers from the heavens, only to age, and to find the darkness the ugliness not forgetting the coldness of the world, "oh mind speak to me, what to do what to do"

"Keep telling yourself that one must persevere"
"keep belief that one must persevere"
"one of you must persevere!"

I kneel to god in darkness, praying making recitation for her, guide her, protect her. For this is one that I love dearly! She will be the one, she who perseveres. il be damned in hell by my own request. Should god choose to neglect my inner tears. 

No comments:

Post a Comment